Discover the right 5x5 training diet now! Keep your hands off grain products!
You should limit the consumption of cereal products, because among other things:
- contaminated with pesticides.
- Damage your body with gluten, lectins, and phytates (anti-nutrients / anti-eating substances).
- Grain products make your blood sugar level rise rapidly, contain too many carbohydrates, strain the pancreas, and generate a poor acid-base ratio, so overacidify your body. To compensate for this acidosis, the body will use muscles or bone mass. So you can imagine how bad that is.
- Whole grain products contain even more anti-nutrients / anti-food substances in the shell. The claim that whole grain products are healthy is not only a lie, but also an absolute illusion!
These cereal products include e.g:
- FULL grain rice (also contains toxins in the shell)
- soy products
- Other cereal products such as wheat, spelt, rye, etc.
Many American nutrition experts (Mark Sisson, Doug McGuff, Taubes, ...) recommend to remove grain products completely from the diet!
Pseudo cereals such as amaranth, buckwheat, etc. are idr. prolemless. Contain no or incredibly low levels of toxins.
Blank white rice as a simple carbohydrate source is unproblematic - even if it is completely low in nutrients.
Potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, they're perfectly all right.
You can find detailed recommendations on the subject of nutrition in strength training and muscle building in the 5x5 Training Ebook PDF.
Vegetables and fruit
Lots of vegetables and fruit!
Fruit contains healthy nutrients and vitamins.
Vegetables contain many nutrients and minerals, and ensures a balanced acid-base balance in your body.
Meat supplies you with important proteins, helps you to build muscle, and proteins also increase your immune system. By the way, it comes from German cancer research, if you wonder where this information comes from. Vegetable protein sources are absolutely not to be recommended even if the hemp, soy and rice mafia have been trying for years to grow them. What remains is that the biological lack of availability of plant proteins has been proven in countless international studies. In plain English: there is simply (almost) nothing left for your body to use.
Olive oil, butter, macadamia nut oil, coconut oil, provide you with important fatty acids that the body needs to function.
How many calories you eat will be up to you to decide.
However, if you have difficulty gaining weight and muscle mass, you should increase your daily calorie intake. 3000 or 4000 cal should be it on the day already, so that you get some weight and musculature on the ribs.
Supplemente EmpfehlungWhey: Whey bei Amazon kaufen*
Kreatin: Kreatin bei Amazon kaufen*
Produktempfehlungen für Einsteiger und FortgeschritteneRack: Power Rack bei Amazon kaufen*
Rack bei Platzmangel oder schmalem Geldbeutel: Squat Rack bei Amazon kaufen*
Hantelbank: Hantelbank bei Amazon kaufen*
Hantelset: Hantelset bei Amazon kaufen*
Trainingshandschuhe: Trainingshandschuhe bei Amazon kaufen*